Women of Beauty, Part 1

Before I say anything else, I want to say this. You are beautiful. Not pretty, not okay, Beautiful. You are a rose coming into blossom, a sunset at its perfect moment, and the smell of coffee on an exhausting morning. In life, you see pictures and images plastered everywhere and it can be easy to forget what a beauty you really are. You should remind yourself daily because you are truly a gift to this world who should be cherished.

Today I am sharing some of my favorite actresses who, though they may have fallen away from their true beauty, have so often shown me what is beautiful. They are elegant and yet fierce. They are passionate, prosperous, and courageous, and yet they still embody a femininity that no man can mimic. 

1. Emma Watson

Overall, Emma Watson has been one of my favorite actresses. She is one of few women who proclaims herself a feminist but ensures that feminism is taken in what it should be. Being a feminist should not mean thinking you are better than men but simply thinking you are equal and just as qualified for the jobs he is. We already know as Christians that God created us equal and therefore this is a feminism I can get behind as a young woman trying to fight for her place in society and be taken seriously as a female without losing my femininity. She is also simply beautiful in a soooo feminine way. She still wears skirts and doesn't throw away the fact that she is a woman.








2. Oh gosh, these two. Scarlet Johansson and Sophia Carson

No matter what characters these two get their hands on, they always bring an unforgettable femininity. Sophia Carson is elegant and polite but always reminds women to stand strong for what they love. Scarlet Johansson, though not a life role model, is often a great model of how a woman can both be the toughest they come and yet still a lady of grace, poise, and beauty. 






















3. Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn

Two old actresses that just glow with femininity. They are so beautiful! Audrey Hepburn is also an inspiration to me as she was a very bold and outgoing woman with a mind of her own, kind of life yours truly. 







After looking at these images of actresses that I consider beautiful both in their appearance and personality, I started thinking what makes a person beautiful? What are the things in women around me that make me think, "that person is beautiful inside and out"? I am going to share my list with you (which is in the making) in part two of this series but please share what you find makes a woman beautiful in the comments below. 


As always thanks for reading and please share with anyone you think would be interested. 


















Comments

  1. I think a lady is beautiful if she carries herself with dignity and grace and takes care of her appearance while still being strong and intelligent. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts