Finding Your Unique Spiritual Voice

 What makes the saints so interesting? Every saint seems so vastly different besides from their shared belief in Jesus Christ as Son of God. This is because every saint has a unique spiritual voice. 

A unique spiritual voice is the way you express your faith and connect with Christ. Many people get this wrong and assume it is changing their faith into what they want but this is wrong. It is merely focusing on the aspects that draw you in. Some find this connection through Mary, some through the Eucharist, some the Souls in Purgatory. No matter what the spiritual voice is this unique element of our faith is what draws you into your closest union with God. 

For me, I am still discovering the specific of my spiritual voice, but I have discovered pieces of it. I know I draw close to Mary when I pray to her as someone who handled all the emotions, I am going through but in a perfected and holy way. I have a deep devotion to the souls in purgatory. I have read through multiple books and my motherly heart goes out to them. When praying for these poor souls, I feel a deep connection with Christ especially whenever I pray a short prayer on passing a graveyard. I also have a deep love for my special name for Christ. I pray to God constantly as "the Lord of my Laughter". As someone who wants to inspire everyone with a deep spiritual joy, I pray to God as the master of humor who knows what true joy looks like. 


What elements of your faith draw you into the closest union with Christ? This is your spiritual voice. This is what you are meant to share with the world. When you speak of your spiritual voice, you can speak with conviction for something you truly love and inspire others. I am constantly spreading my devotion to the Lord of my Laughter to friends and family who are going through times of depression. I myself have struggled with deep depression and know that praying to the Lord, who rules all of my laughter, can inspire a true and profound joy to shine from me even in my darkest hours. You can do the same. Find the aspects of your faith that inspire you and share them with those you love. By sharing your faith, you will always gain more. The Lord is never beat in giving. When you give of yourself for His sake, He will always give you the strength to persevere with renewed fervor. 

Do you know your unique spiritual voice? If you do, please share in the comment below. I love hearing from you guys! Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts